Outlook is a component of Microsoft and many people use it to send emails. . But you know, when you use Outlook you may encounter some errors. Error Number 0x800C0133 means a corrupt Inbox.
It may be possible to fix the problem using these steps :
- Open Outlook Express
- Click "Local Folders" in the left side navigation
- Select New Folder and name it TEMP
- If possible move all of the email from your Inbox to the TEMP folder
- Go to menu bar and select Tools -> Options -> Maintenance -> Store Folder and then write down the location of your inbox
- Close Outlook Express,
- Use My Computer to go to the location is step 5 and then delete the file inbox.dbx
- Open Outlook Express - The Inbox folder should be auto recreated.
- Move your email from the TEMP folder back to your Inbox